The icon of Linssen Yachts: the Linssen Grand Sturdy 500 AC MKIII. This yacht, with its hydraulic Variotop, enables you to sail on the upper deck both inside and out because the Variotop can be opened and closed quickly and easily. The yacht offers 6 fixed berths. 3 berths are available including a spacious owner's cabin. There is double glazing, Eberspächer heating and Marvair air conditioning available. The yacht has a teak deck all around and has a passerelle which can also be used as a tender. Screens for the portholes are also included. A yacht has undergone an upgrade in 2019/2020 and is equipped with many extras and many options.
Be surprised by the versatility that this yacht has to offer!
* Additional stainless steel handle bars have been installed on the side of the wheelhouse on the right and left sides.
* The boat is prepared for stabilizers, i.e. openings are already provided in the hull for the installation of e.g. Najad fins.
The boat has always been on fresh water during the summer and in a heated hall on land during the winter.
Electric throttle with synchronizing function
Adjustable steering bench in wheelhouse (electric)
Teak steering wheel
Double Separ Diesel Filter
* Stainless steel bollards (2x double on fore and aft deck, 2x single amidships)
* Stainless steel protection set
* Integrated deck chests
* Acoustic absorption upgrade package
* Canopies: Screens around the salon
Sprayhood: Variotop® Sonnenland Titan Grey
Davits, crane: OpacMare hydraulic gangway
2x stainless steel bollards on bathing platform
2x stainless steel fenders baskets on stern
Deck wash pump
Lighting in Variotop to illuminate the aft deck